QUALITY IS OUR CORE.
Quality is our core our concept
PRODUCT QUICK FIND
“OILRIG” Tool joints welded on the drill pipe serve the oil and gas drilling operation, including pin and box joints.
All types of weld-on tool joints are in conformity with API Spec7.
The tool joints made of super alloy steel through forging and special heat treatment provides high strength, good
ductility and long service life. The thread surface with copper coating or phosphate coating has excellent thread
The product is granted the right to Upper Kelly Cock
Upper Kelly Cock Lower Kelly Cock Floating Valve
"OILRIG" lifting subs can be either tapered or square shoulder types and are made from AISI 4145/4140. They are available in all diameters and lengths.
When ordering, specify size and type
· Drill collar OD
· Tool Joint OD
· Tapered, square shoulder or combination
· Drill pipe OD
· Drill collar connection size & type
·Pressed or cast steel thread protectors
"OILRIG" lift plugs are of heat treated steel alloy. Crown sections are bored out to reduce weight. They are available in all sizes with or without lifting bail.
When ordering specify:
· Drill Collar OD.
· Drill Collar connection Type & size.
· Lifting Plate OD.
Rotary Subs and Kelly Saver Subs
When you order Rotary subs and Kelly saver subs, please specify on all Subs :
· Sub use (such as Kelly sub, x-over drill pipe to drill collar, x-over drill collar to drill collar, bit sub etc.) so that correct bevel diameter should be given.
· Overall Length.
· Largest Diameter.
· Size & Type of connection, Pin/box & special joint features, if any.
· Diameter and Length of the reduced section. (For reduced section subs).
· Float bore, size & type (for bit subs).
Stretch or latch on and desired OD of the Protector (for kelly saver subs with protector).
QINGDAO OILRIG TRADE CO., LTD. has been dedicating itself to export business of oilfield equipment and components to North/South America, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia .
OILRIG warrants our products for a period of one year to be free from defective material and workmanship. OILRIG's products equal or exceed the quality and tolerances of the products provided by the original manufacturer.